As we have heard, Sage comes out to be a perfect accounting software when it comes to simplifying and facilitating a very diverse range of business and financial activities. This software is utilized for everything from handling simple tasks to complex financial systems. Apart from this, sage also displays error codes like other accounting software. Today, we will talk about ‘Sage 50 printer not activated error code 30’ that may pop up while trying to save a doc or any other documents as PDF files to print them.
In the following post, you can get assistance to get rid of the sage 50 printer not activated error.
What Does the ‘Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30’ Error Indicate?
The error sage 50 printer not activated pops up on the screen when you have not set the actual printer as the default printer or while attempting to E-mail/print Forms & Reports. Moreover, you may also see the same error code because of the incorrect settings of the Sage 50 E-mail Writer. There can be various causes behind the same error occurrence available on the web along with their solutions. Further, we have mentioned some of the solutions to overcome the same.
Causes Behind the Occurrence of ‘Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30’
Here, we have included all the possible causes that may be accountable for the sage 50 printer not activated error. You must be familiar with all of them to troubleshoot the error.
- When you have enabled the User Account Control (UAC), this may create an issue.
- The error printer not activated error code 30 windows 10 also pop up because of the incompatible email application.
- Due to incorrect settings of the sage 50 E-mail Writer.
- Because of the damaged Windows Profile.
- A damaged customized form leads to the same error code.
Solutions to Troubleshoot ‘Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30’ Error
It is highly recommended to follow the below-mentioned solutions under the supervision of an expert if you are not aware of handling the software. There might be chances of facing issues while applying any of the underneath solutions.
Solution 1: Validating Permissions to the Sage 50 E-mail Writer
- First of all, choose Control Panel and double-tap on Printers & Faxes.
- And then, right-click Sage 50 E-mail Writer and click on Properties.
- Next, choose the Security tab and make sure that everyone or user name is listed in the Group or User Names. If not, then add it.
- Select the Advanced option from the Select Users, Computers, or Group Window.
- After that, click on Find Now and choose Everyone user for adding it to the list.
- Now, check that all users have been listed under the Allow Column.
- Go to the Ports tab and choose Configure.
- Finally, increase the Transmission Retry to 240 and select OK.
Solution 2: Adding the Sage 50 Email Writer into Devices and Printers.
- Firstly, go to the Control Panel and select Devices and Printers.
- And then, right-tap on the Sage 50 Email Writer and select Properties.
- Next, choose the Ports tab and click on Add Port.
- Click on Local Port and select the New Port option.
- Enter PDF1 in the Port Name and press Ok.
- Make sure that you have marked the PDF1 on the Ports tab.
- Now, click on the Advanced tab and choose the radio option against Spool print documents.
- You have to enable advanced printing features and choose the radio option.
- Finally, click on Apply, then OK.
Solution 3: Disable Sage 50 Email Writer
- The first step is to choose the Start Menu and select the Control Panel.
- Now, select Device and Printers, then right-tap on Sage 50 Email Writer.
- After that, choose Remove Device.
- Right-click on any other printer and choose Print Server Properties.
- And then, choose the Drivers tab and choose Amyuni Document Converter 450.
- Select the Remove option and press OK.
- Next, go to the Print Server Properties and remove Amyuni Document Converter 300 or 500.
- Lastly, choose OK.
Solution 4: Set the Actual Printer ad Default
There might be a chance of facing printer not activated error code 30 windows 10 error because of setting Sage Email Writer or virtual printer as the default printer.
Follow the steps written below to set the Actual Printer as the default one.
- Initially, choose the Start option and launch Control Panel.
- Next, select Hardware and Sounds on Windows Vista, Printers and Faxes in Windows XP, Devices, and Printers in Windows 7 and later versions.
- After that, make sure that you have the installation of all virtual and physical printers in your system.
- Right-tap on the printer to set it as the default printer.
- Lastly, choose Set as Default.
Hereafter, the error “Sage 50 printer not activated error code 30” has been resolved after applying one of the aforementioned solutions. If for any cause, you are still struggling with the same issue and looking for effective solutions, it is recommended to hire an expert from our team via ringing us on a toll-free number. We, at QASolved, are working as a team to resolve all of your issues related to Sage software.