QuickBooks POS offers on-preface, electronic and portable point-of-sale (POS) answer for organizations everything being equal. QuickBooks POS enables clients to enter sales data naturally into the client’s bookkeeping software. Other key highlights of QuickBooks POS incorporate scanner tag filtering, charge card preparing, value query, receipt notes and more. Are you encountering an Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log? Then please feel free to contact QuickBooks POS error support.
Reasons for Error Initializing QuickBooks POS Application Log
- This mistake, for the most part, flies up when you are introducing or propelling QuickBooks point of sale.
- Initializing Quickbooks POS log blunder principally caused because of Windows framework documents harm.
- Usually, a smart thought to repair Windows framework documents as it can be a genuine danger to your PC framework.
- On the off chance that you have been encountering framework or some of the time application crashes in Windows there are chances that framework records are degenerate or harmed.
How to Resolve the Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log?
- Go to the Task Manager
- End the undertaking for QBPOSShell. This should be possible by choosing the Processes tab and choosing QBPOSShell. At that point right tap on the errand and select End Process.
- Open windows explorer by hitting Windows+E.
- Set the permeability of concealed things to Visible.
Take after these means to see the shrouded things:
- With Windows Explorer as the dynamic window, squeeze ALT.
- Select Tools
- Click on the View tab.
- Mark the radio catch next to “Show shrouded document tab”.
- Click on Apply and Ok.
- Go to C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Local. Tap on the Intuit tab set on your screen at that point find QBPOS Shell record with .exe expansion.
- Here, discover the user.config record and right tap on it.
- Select Rename and sort in user.configold.
- Now close every one of the windows and restart your PC.
- Open QB POS. The mistake should now be settled.
Also Read: How to fix Error QBPOSSHELL has stopped working?
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Make a point to make a duplicate of user.config before renaming it. This document may get tainted because of renaming. Likewise, this is a basic document and QB POS will crash without it. Further, don’t erase or change some other record in QBPOSShell organizer. Any changes to these records can cause blunders while utilizing QuickBooks POS.
How to Log in through a new user account?
On the off chance that the blunder wasn’t settled by following the previously mentioned advances, at that point you can sign into QuickBooks POS by making another administrator account in windows. For doing as such, take after the means given underneath:
For Windows 7
- Go to the begin menu
- Open Control Panel
- Select User Accounts
- Hit on Create another record.
- Enter the record name and secret key
- Set Administrator as the kind of record
- Click on Create Account
Also Read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1334?
For Windows 10, 8.1, and 8
- Right-tap the Windows Start menu, at that point, select Control Panel.
- Pick User records and Family Safety, at that point select User Accounts.
- Select Manage another record > Add another client in PC Settings > Add a client.
- Select Sign in without a Microsoft account > Local Account.
- Enter a client name, leave the secret key clear, at that point select Next > Finish.
- Restart the PC, at that point sign in with the new administrator account.
- Open QuickBooks Point of Sale for Desktop.
If still, you are not able to solve Error Initializing QBPOS Application Log. You can contact us at QuickBooks Point of Sale Support Number and get the help of Certified QB experts for smooth installation.