QuickBooks Online customers are eligible to downgrade their current subscription pack if the requirement is not met with the current subscription. Before downgrading or upgrading your current subscription plan you need to understand that you cannot move back to your previous subscription until next business day or at least 24 hrs. Later you can again change/upgrade/downgrade your subscription as per your requirements.
Few basic steps you can follow:
- Log into your QuickBooks Online Account
- Now click on the gear icon on the right-hand side top to check your subscription plan under account /subscription option
- You can check your available plans, choose a plan you would like to change to. After that, there is prompt appear on the feature loss screen
- Please ensure all the options will be available/unavailable after the change of subscription is changed
In case you need to Add / Remove Users from your subscription you can manually complete this process by following easy steps:
- Go to Gear icon > Manage Users
- Highlight the name of the user in the list you wish to delete
- Click on the Delete Button, on the bottom right side
- When asked: Are you sure you want to delete? Choose Yes option to delete the user
Also Read: How to Set Up and Use Multi-Currency in QuickBooks?
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Note: “When you delete a user, the record of the user will stay in your activity log history in your QuickBooks online subscription. Also, make sure that the correct user option is selected while deleting users”.
How Recurring Transactions/Templates are affected?
Changing the subscription plan will affect your current billing for your customers as well as all the recurring payments need to rescheduled or you may have to change the billing method as well. Pausing these transactions can stop any future recurring transactions if you have recurring payments from any one of your customers. Please ensure that you have an alternative method to collect your funds. If you are using recurring transactions to bill your customers. When you are upgrading your subscription again. You need to manually resume each recurring transaction to re-activate the billing from customers.
Few options to change or edit the recurring transactions/template
- Go to Gear icon > Recurring Transactions button
- Select Pause from the drop-down menu
- Complete this option for all recurring transactions and templates
If you are seeking professional help, then dial QuickBooks Help Phone Number and get in touch with Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors to fix your all issues.
If you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community. Still, if you do not find an answer for your specific question within the community. In that case, you can also post your question in the community to get the requisite answer from the contributing members.