QuickBooks contains an advanced stage of financial & accounting solutions for small and medium businesses. When comes to security, it maintains the privacy and security of any company. But sometimes the software gets corrupted and an error occurs by mentioning in a message which is QuickBooks Error 15222 – basically related to payroll service.
Why QuickBooks Error 15222 occurs?
There are many different reasons for QuickBooks Error 15222 message which pops up while downloading a Payroll or QuickBooks update. Some of the common reasons for this error message are as follows:
- Basically, anti spyware, anti malware or anti-adware take QuickBooks update as a threat. In this case, we should keep it in mind that Error 15222 QuickBooks does not have any association with antivirus till it couples with anti-spyware.
- When the register digital signatures do not work any longer and the function is active in the Internet Explorer, then this error happens.
- When the Internet Explorer is not set as the default browser.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15222?
Install a digital signal certificate:
- In the initial stage, we have to shut down the QuickBooks Desktop. It should be done in the initial stage because if Quickbooks is open, then the Digital Signature tab will not be seen.
- In the next step, we have to do right click on QBW32.exe which is located in C:\ Program Files\ Intuit \ QuickBooks and select Properties.
- Then we need to click the Digital Signature tab. In this case, it should be made sure that Intuit, Inc. is chosen in the signature list.
- The next step will be to select Details and in the Digital Signature Details window, we should click on View Certificate.
- Then in the Certificate window, Install Certificate should be clicked on.
- We should keep on clicking the “Next” button until the message “Finish” is popped up.
- After the full procedure, restart the computer, open QuickBooks and download the update again.
Also Read: How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 1935?
Update some software:
We need to update some software like anti-adware, anti-malware, antispyware or antivirus software in order to follow some exceptions like domains of Intuit.com, QuickBooks.com, and Payroll.com.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Authenticate the settings of Internet Explorer:
- At first, we need to set the Internet Explorer as the default browser.
- Then we have to check if the time and date of the computer is correct.
- Next step will be verifying Cipher Strength.
- Then we should update the whole settings by clicking on Tools and then selecting Internet Options. We need to select “Delete” which is on the general tab. Then we have to select the Temporary Internet Files and click “Delete”. At last, we should select LAN settings on the connection tab.
- At last, we should mark the checkbox next to “Automatically Detect Settings”. And ensure both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 marked.
It is hoped that the above steps will definitely help to resolve QuickBooks error 1522. But if these steps don’t help to solve even after trying, immediately get connected with Certified experts at QuickBooks Error Tech Support Number to fix issues.