QuickBooks Point of Sale is full of potential features that will allow the business to perform in an organized and streamlined way. The software is full of benefiting capabilities suitable for multiple locations. You can stay connected to your business anywhere you go. You can access business activities from anywhere across the globe, even from very remote locations. This software has a great reporting feature that helps to store the business info such as product styles or models, weekly sales, monthly sales, annual sales & hourly transactions, etc. With advanced technology and features adept in software, it is bound to have some errors coming now and then. Once such error is QuickBooks POS SQL Error.
Steps to resolve the “QuickBooks POS SQL error connection is broken” issue
Ensure to follow the below-given steps in a sequence to solve the issue.
1. Use “Re-Image Repair Tool” to scan the computer.
- Download the “Repair Tool.”
- Apply “scans,” “detects” & “repairs” to your computer.
Note: The tool will smartly find on its any malicious items that might be present on PC.
- Now Download “Reimage Repair Tool” & save that to your desktop.
- Now select to go to the “File location” and the “Installation process” will start.
- “user account control” will be notified in case you run the program.
- Select “YES” to continue.
You May Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks POS Error 3180?
2. Use “Re-image Repair Tool Icon”
- Once the program is installed
- A display screen would appear
- Now allow the “Repair tool” to perform an automatic scan
- Scan & click “Install” to begin the installation process.
- There will come a “Re-image welcome screen” that will install itself on the computer.
- The tool will download “essential updates.”
3. Reimage Installer
Re-image tool will begin doing an automatic scan to verify the smooth functioning of the computer.
Perform a scan with “Re-image Installer Tool”
- Once the scan is completed successfully from the “Re-image Tool,” now this will inform you about the damaged areas of the pc and whether the repair is required or not.
- If any corrupt areas are there and they require repair, then you have to click the “Start repair option” that comes in the bottom right corner.
- Once the “Reimage” completes the repair process smoothly, it is time re-start the computer to finish the process.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
How do the “Repair Tool” functions?
The repair tool is full of dynamic features, that help in correcting and repairing POS software. “Repair Tool” fixes on the below
- System freezing & Rebooting Issues.
- Start-up customization issues.
- Browser helper object management
- The Program deletion management
- Fixing Live updates
- Correcting “windows structure.”
The repair tool works through scanning and detecting the errors and then efficiently repairs the issues via “default patent-pending technology.” It can fix most of the POS errors that arise and are faced by windows operating system registry structure.
Hopefully, the issue is corrected at your end. Steps are comprehensive and should lead to the smooth functioning of your QB POS gain. However, if you face any problem, it is best to seek technical help at QuickBooks POS Error Support Number to avoid any discrepancies.