There are instances when you try to access a web page from QuickBooks but the particular page does not get loaded. Moreover, an error message saying “A problem has taken place in the script of this page” is displayed on the screen. This is known as QuickBooks Script Error.
In this blog, we will discuss the reasons behind QuickBooks Script Error which will help you to identify the issue easily. Further, we will highlight the scenarios followed by resolution methods to fix “script error message won’t go away”.
What Causes QuickBooks Script Error?
- The error occurs when you try to import a dealing with an account that does not exist.
- The error appears while importing a bill or invoice with an account that does not match with accounts due or available assets.
- The account number or account name already exists.
Solutions to Fix “Scrip Error Message Won’t Go Away”
Scenario 1: If the error occurs while exporting
- First of all, you need to have a 32-bit version of Internet Explorer.
- Next, clear all cookies and cache. Follow the steps below to do the same:
- Click on Tools button available at the right corner in Internet Explorer.
- Select Safety and click on Delete browsing history.
- Tick in the Cookies and website data checkbox and click on Delete.
- Now close Internet Explorer opens it again.
- Go back to QuickBooks Online and initiate exporting the files.
Also Read: How To Fix QuickBooks QBW32.exe Error?
Scenario 2: If the error occurs while importing
- Firstly, open Internet Explorer and search Tools menu.
- If you couldn’t find Tools option, then press the Alt key. Hidden menu options will appear on your screen.
- Select Internet Options.
- Now click on the Advanced tab.
- Clear Display a notification about every script error.
- At last, click Ok.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Follow the solutions given above whenever you face any of the scenarios. If you need any technical help or any other assistance related to QuickBooks, talk to our experts available 24/7 to support you. Call us on our QuickBooks Support Number and get in touch with QuickBooks ProAdvisors to get quick assistance.
How to Open qbw File Without QuickBooks?