If you are experiencing Quicken Error Code 1603, then it might be due to improper installation of Quicken. The error code signifies that the software is not properly installed on your system. Before fixing the error, it’s important to know the signs of Quicken error code 1603 and then follow the solutions for the same.
Signs of Quicken Error Code 1603
You might be facing one of these sign if Quicken error code 1603 is occurring in your PC:
- The error crashes the dynamic program window.
- The system crashes while running a similar program.
- Windows runs sluggishly and gives slow response.
- Your PC freezes for a few seconds.
Causes of Quicken Error Code 1603
There could be various factors of Quicken install error code 1603 occurrences. It is essential that you explore the plausible causes:
- You may be facing the error because of the corruption in the desktop windows registry from Quicken-related software.
- It also occurs in case your windows registry has not a valid entry.
- There could be a possibility that another program mistakenly deleted Quicken-related documents.
- It might be happening due to the virus or malware threats.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Quicken Error 1603
Quicken error code 1603 occurs due to the incomplete installation, an internet connection, and so on. All these causes stop the normal operation of the software.
To resolve the root causes, you need to follow these steps:
Download and Run QCleanUI
- Firstly, you need to backup Quicken data.
- You have to click on the uninstall Quicken option.
- Now, you need to click on your desktop and then create a new folder.
- Next, you have to save exe and MSICLEAN.exe in the new folder.
- Thereafter, click on exe and then clean all versions of Quicken.
- Click on the clean option.
- An error message will be visible on your PC.
- Lastly, click on exit.
Also Read: How to Fix Quicken Error 28?
Renaming Quicken shared folders
- First, you need to follow the steps to show hidden files and folders. In some cases, some of the folders don’t appear even after choosing the show hidden files and folders option. In such a condition, you need to follow the steps mentioned below and then you need to rename the folders.
- Now, you have to right-click on the Quicken folder. With this, you need to rename the folder and then press Enter.
- Next, you need to repeat this step to rename the folder for every user on your PC.
- You have to right-click on the Quicken installation Click on rename option and then rename the folder.
- You need to press Enter.
- Finally, restart your PC and install the software again.
To Sum Up
Hopefully, you have got the answer to why the Quicken Error Code 1603 occurs. The blog has covered the signs, causes, and solutions to troubleshoot the error. Besides, the blog has covered the steps of running QCleanUI and renaming Quicken shared folders.
If you are not able to understand the steps to fix Quicken Error Code 1603, then dial Toll- Free Quicken Support Phone Number +1-888-899-5690.
Frequently Asked Questions