Are you unable to download new transactions or send online payments while using Quicken? If your answer is yes, then it means you are facing Quicken Error OL-393-A. The specific software error can be easily fixed by applying different steps solutions. It is necessary for you to know the causes before reaching the solution.
Reasons for Quicken Error OL-393-A
The error may occur because of the following causes:
- It occurs when Quicken is not running the most recent update/release.
- You may confront the error if the software has the wrong information saved.
- The particular error may occur if Quicken software is not available on the server.
- You will encounter the error in case the software is improperly installed.
- The error may arise in case malware or virus attack has corrupted the Windows system files.
- You may also come across the error if Quicken-related files are deleted in a wrong way.
After knowing the reasons of Quicken OL-393-A error, let’s discover the various solution to fix the error.
Steps to Troubleshoot Quicken Error OL-393-A
You need to go through the different steps solutions to troubleshoot Quicken OL-393-A error:
Step 1- Check which account is failed
- In the beginning, you need to select ‘one step update summary’ from the Tools menu.
- You will see the affected account, marked in red heading. And, you will see the error code next to it.
Step 2- Verify the Account Information
- First of all, you need to select the account list from the tools menu.
- Now, you have to click the edit
- Thirdly, you are required to verify that the account information, like routing and the account number is correct.
Step 3- Verify the Hidden Accounts
- To start with, you have to go to tools and select the account list.
- You need to check the ‘show hidden account’ option in case any account is hidden. And, you have to click edit and then display options.
- Then after, you have to uncheck hide this account options.
- You will be following “verify account information” steps to make sure that the particular account has the right account details.
- If you don’t want to download the account, you are required to ‘deactivate online services’ for the particular account. For this, you need to see instructions of ‘verify Online Services’.
- Finally, after deactivating the account, if needed you can hide the account once more.
Step 4- Verify Online Services
- Initially, you have to select the account list from the tools menu.
- Now, you need to click the edit button.
- Then, choose the online services tab and check that the right online services are activated. You have to check for online payments.
- In the end, you need to click the deactivate button to disable any online services that is not active in the account.
After reading the blog, hopefully, you have understood the various reasons for the occurrence of Quicken Error OL-393-A. Along with this, you must have also got a clear understanding of how to troubleshoot the error step by step. Make sure, you follow the steps of solutions correctly to troubleshoot the error.
If the error Quicken Error OL-393-A is still troubling you, then dial Toll-free Quicken Support Phone Number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans- Quicken users can connect with the experienced expert of the software by contacting us. With the help of the phone number, your software issues will be handled with politeness.
Ans- You will get immediate solutions for Quicken not responding error, banking error, unexpected error, installation/uninstallation error, upgrades and patches related issues, file password recovery trouble, and much more.
Ans- If you get stuck while following solutions for Quicken OL-393-A error, then you can get in touch with the experts of the software. Along with this, you can get solutions via live chat, email, and phone
Ans- In such situation, you need to take the help of qualified Quicken experts. They have good knowledge of accounting software and know how to fix common issues and technical errors in a proper way.
Ans- If you are not able to troubleshoot the software after following the solutions, then you need to get in touch with the experienced team of software experts. The experienced and qualified professionals are capable of handling complicated Quicken errors.