QuickBooks Point of Sale makes sure that people working in retail have no problems with their payments. To make this convenient, Intuit offers a service called GoPayment. This blog details its features and the usage procedure.
What is meant by GoPayment?
Intuit GoPayment lets you hold your credit cards and debit cards from the mobile application that means, it can either be your devices like iPad, iPhone, or Android. The credit card reader plugs straight to your mobile to make the processing of payment to be easier.
You can have your payment with secured by a chip card or non-chip card. Since the new Intuit GoPayment readers are now known as EMV compliant.
Unlike a swiped transaction It is vital to review that the chip sales transactions grasp power. As a result, an internal better powers the chip credit cards. A USB cable occurs with the latest devices to be charged comfortably. You can receive up to 300 credit card swipes and chip transactions with a single charge, based on the Internet connection.
Payment on the GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale
GoPayment and QuickBooks Point of Sale permits for mobile income. And actual-time stock tracking. To update the list you may use GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale. You should select for the required list QuickBooks Point of Sale to sync with GoPayment device, and it can be made feasible.
Necessary Points to be followed
- Mobile Sync qualities provide the functionality for the credit score card sales from internal or external of the store, in case of QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- GoPayment lets you select any types of payment such as experiment, key, coins, test or swipe card.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale also adds the payment account of GoPayment that are not needed.
- Swipe price enhances the lesser fee in case of QuickBooks Point of Sale payments.
- The iPhone and Android devices are some QuickBooks Intuit GoPayment users.
- All information relevant to sales and listing is synchronized with the QuickBooks Point of Sale application.
- The current payments are established in the form of QuickBooks Point of sale.
You May Also Read: How to resolve QuickBooks Error 3180 ?
Configure Mobile Sync
- Changes will be done immediately when appropriate payments are determined.
- Click on the Mobile Sync
- Also, you can manually sync by choosing the cloud icon present on the top right corner of your QuickBooks point of sale. It can shift many items or receipts at any time. The method of sync cannot be established from the mobile application.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Establish the Inventory to Link with QuickBooks GoPayment
- Choose the item which you wish to promote in GoPayment, from the item list.
- Also, Select edit, from the information widget, select on Sync to the Mobile checkbox.
- Now click Save.
Organize the Sections to Your Mobile Device
- Select on the Inventory and then Department list, In point of sale.
- Then, Select the department label to list the name of the department, from the Department column.
- The department name can be edited when it is needed.
- Accomplish the mobile sync to get finished.
End the Process of Sync in Intuit GoPayment
- Firstly, select the GoPayment app, from your mobile device.
- Set the QuickBooks GoPayment app and register for the QuickBooks Payments Account.
- Choose the menu option at the top and select settings.
- From the Sync settings, select sync Items.
Link the GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale
The QuickBooks Point of Sale Mobile Sync features provides you with the necessary solutions to establish the income, the usage of inventory in your tablet or mobile device. This characteristic is present in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 and 18.0.
If you find any issue in using QuickBooks gopayment, please contact our QuickBooks Error Support.
Thank you for visiting our site. We are always ready to help you with any of your queries related to QuickBooks. We feel glad helping you, and you are always welcome over here on this platform. Further, if you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community. Still, if you do not find any answer for your specific question within the community, in that case, you can also post your question in the community to get the requisite answer from the contributing members.