If you have encountered QuickBooks error 41 while using QuickBooks accounting software, then it must be a quite frustrating moment for you. And the error can hamper the productivity of your business. There could be multiple reasons for the occurrence of the error like it could be a technical error, banking, or accounting errors. Before getting involved in much guesswork, let’s dig into the details of what QuickBooks error 41 is all about. You will encounter the particular error in case an older version of a print driver activation code is used for a newer version of the driver. Besides, the error will be visible on the system screen when installing or using the QuickBooks PDF converter.
Sometimes, it becomes difficult for QuickBooks users to differentiate between the exact error or system issues. Thus, before reaching to the error solutions of QuickBooks error 41 we should understand the ins and outs of the error occurrence.
Reasons for QuickBooks Error 41
Here are the probable reasons that lead to QuickBooks error 41:
- You may lead to error 41 in case you have opened lots of applications on the computer system.
- Automatically shutting down of QuickBooks software on the system.
- The error may occur if QuickBooks gets crashed or freezes.
- When installation or uninstallation of QuickBooks on the working system becomes difficult.
- Windows updating issue in the machine.
- It occurs because of the slow performance of the personal computer.
- Last but not the least, the error may also pop up on your system screen if you have experienced a blue screen of death error while working on QuickBooks software.
How to fix QuickBooks error 41 is the common question that is generally asked by its users after knowing the probable reasons. So, why not implement the right solutions at the drop of a hat.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 2107?
Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 41
These are the salient solutions given to help you get rid of QuickBooks error 41:
Solution 1- Restart your PC
You will be performing these solutions to eliminate QuickBooks error 41.
- In the beginning, you need to click on the Start option or press the Win key.
- Click the right- arrow that is next to the shutdown button.
- Finally, select the restart option from the menu.
Solution 2- Correct Printing Permission
- Initially, you have to open the printers control panel in Windows.
- Next, you have to right-click on the Microsoft XPS document writer option.
- Thirdly, select printer properties or properties option.
- Click on the security tab and choose everyone user group option.
In case you didn’t find everyone group in the list, then follow these steps:
- To begin with, click add option and then you have to type everyone in the field.
- Then, select check names and click on check names.
- In the third step, open the allow column and choose print>ok.
- Run the command c:\Windows\System 32\spool in Windows Explorer.
- Choose printers>properties>security tab>edit>add.
- And add local service.
- Check that the local service has full control.
- Click on ok option.
- Lastly, create .PDF file in QuickBooks.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Solution 3- Download and Install the Fix Tool
- You have to download and install the fix tool on your system.
- Now, select scan option.
- You need to click on the repair after the completion of the scanning process.
- Restart QuickBooks software.
Solution 4: Disable Services from Startup
- Initially, click the start button and then you will be typing “msconfig” in the open box.
- In the service tab, you have to select disable all.
- With this, open the startup tab and then choose disable All > ok.
- You will be restarting your computer system.
- If “system configuration utility” displays on the screen then you have to verify the Don’t show this message or start the system configuration utility
- Then, select ok option.
- Finally, reopen QuickBooks and confirm that error code 41 is resolved or not.
Solution 5: Uninstall & Reinstall the USB Composite Device
- First of all, click on the start option.
- Now, in the Run Window option, add devmgmt.msc and press enter.
- After wards, choose (+) sign.
- You need to click on the USB composite device.
- Click on the uninstall option and then press ok.
- You have to reconnect the USB cable with the PC.
Follow the directives for installing the drivers in the found new:
- You need to right-click on the printer icon option.
- Choose the print test page for printing a Windows self-test page.
- Finally, shut down all the Windows opened on your system screen.
If none of these error solutions work in fixing QuickBooks error 41, then get connected with the technical expert team for further guidance.
It is expected that the blog has assisted you in knowing what QuickBooks error 41 is all about. The blog has also explained to you the genuine reasons for the error occurrence. Furthermore, you will be capable to resolve QB error via implementing the given solutions. The solutions are comprehensively explained to you so that you can perform the steps easily.
After following the above solutions if still you are unable to fix QuickBooks Error 41 then feel free to contact us by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Number.