Are you receiving TurboTax error code 36 whilst using TurboTax software? If yes, then it means that the error is related to the installation of the software. The particular error signifies TurboTax installation failure issue. Mac users may confront read/write trouble on their Mac devices. Besides, if Windows user are confronting the error, then it means that there is an unknown device error. You need to identify the reasons for the occurrence of TurboTax error and then focus on the solutions steps to troubleshoot it.
First of all, let’s know the signs of the occurrence of TurboTax error code 39.
Signs of TurboTax Error Code 36
Here we have listed a few things that will start happening when error code 36 occurs:
- You will see a popup message on your screen which crashes your active window.
- Your computer system will begin performing extremely slow.
- Frequently crashing of the computer system.
- Your computer system will start freezing.
Reasons for TurboTax Error Code 36
These are the factors that cause error code 36:
- The incomplete installation of the TurboTax software is one of reason of TurboTax error code 36.
- If the downloaded file is corrupted, then you may confront the TurboTax error.
- You may come across the error in case you have corrupted system file entries.
- In case you incorrectly deleted the application or hardware, you may come across the error.
- Malware and Spyware threats may also lead to the occurrence of the error.
- An immediate shutdown of the computer system may cause error code 36.
Also Read: How to Fix TurboTax 1098-T Error?
Steps to Fix TurboTax Error Code 36 on Windows
The steps to fix the error on Windows are given below:
- Windows users need to install the ‘Windows updator’ on their computer system that will help in upgrading the system.
- After installing the ‘Windows updator’, you need to run it on your PC so that the issue gets resolved immediately.
- Finally, you need to delete the corrupted entries of the Windows system files properly.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Steps to Fix TurboTax Error Code 36 Mac
The steps to fix the error 36 on Mac are:
- First of all, it is suggested to run Mac disk utility to check for hard drive issues.
- In case you are installing from a download, make sure that your OS is completely up-to-date.
- You need to check your current hard drive usage.
- You have to select ‘about this Mac’ option from the Apple menu.
- Now, you need to choose the ‘more info’ option.
- Then, you will be choosing the storage tab.
- Finally, if you are installing from a CD, then you need to make sure that it’s clean and bug-free.
Hopefully, after following the given Turbo Tax error code 36 solutions your software error must have got fixed. The blog has covered signs, reasons, and solutions to fix the error in Mac and Windows. The steps are quite simple to understand.
If you are still not able to troubleshoot TurboTax error code 36 error, then dial Toll-free TurboTax Support Phone Number.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: You can discuss your TurboTax related issue by contacting us. The phone number will help you in getting connected with the professional experts of TurboTax software. The primary motive of the experts is to provide quick and professional support to TurboTax users.
A: TurboTax users can take the support of software experts via. Forum, help articles, and help videos. These are the support channels of TurboTax that offers the instant response to your issues related to the software.
A: If you are feeling helpless in fixing TurboTax error by yourself then you are supposed to take TurboTax experts assistance. With their assistance, you will be able to fix minor as well as major issues of the software.
A: In case you need tech support from your home, you can call us. The phone number will provide you the quick response for the error issue related to TurboTax software.
A: If you have started confronting other software issues related to the software, then you can take the help via different support channels.