QuickBooks Desktop Pro is an accounting software that aims precisely to make accounting seamless for small or medium businesses. It has a categorical set of tools that ensures excellent management of your business dealings with your customers, vendors & employees.
If you provide outsourced accounting services or truly involved in your own business accounting department, then this software is must-have. The software caters precocious solutions to handle various routine jobs like entering bills, creating invoices, statements, tracking inventory status, etc. with ease, as each feature has been developed to serve varied industries and their particular needs.
What can you manage with QuickBooks?
- Entire financial information management through “Chart of Accounts QuickBooks“.
- Extreme level listings; be it for customers, vendors or item lists.
- Customizable Reports.
- Integrated Payroll Management service
- Manage Bills, Invoices & Item Receipts and much more…
Why QuickBooks fails to function normally on a Windows 10 Computer?
QuickBooks Desktop Pro for Windows, the most favored small business accounting solution which is used to keep track of all financial transactions, tax, bills, and sales reports and quickly handle all required invoices and receipts with its invoicing and expense management solution.
The main point of concern here is that it is perfectly compatible with Windows 7, 8.1 and all other later introduced operating systems. However, it has been noticed that many users have reported problems with their QuickBooks while working on a Windows 10 computer, especially when New Windows Updates are installed.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Some people received an error message; some reported that their QuickBooks suddenly crashes or frozen. The main reasons for getting these troubles are:
- Installation of Windows Updates while QuickBooks is running
- Using an older version of QuickBooks i.e. older than 2015
- Not shutting down the computer in the recommended way or leaving your computer ON for several days
The formula for this mismatch is that sometimes the Window 10 updates constricts QuickBooks, which curbs the workflow and devastates its functionality and results in stopped working.
How to fix QuickBooks Issues caused due to Windows 10 Updates?
This section will elaborate on how to fix this issue. There are basically 2 doorsteps to fix this problem:
- Going back to the previous Build of Windows
- Upgrading the QuickBooks to the latest version.
Going back to the previous Build of Windows
Another option you can try to fix such an issue is by restoring your operating system back to the previous build of Windows 10 i.e. Before of installation of updates. It is not that difficult to do, following are a few steps we need to follow:
- Go to the “Settings” via Windows Start Button”.
- Go to ‘Update & Security’ section and click on it.
- In the left corner of the screen, click on the ‘Recovery’ tab
- Check on the right side section ‘Go Back to an earlier build’.
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- Simply follow the on-screen showing instructions.
- Once done will the entire process.
- Check if the error is fixed by opening the QuickBooks.
Upgrading QuickBooks to the latest version
The third and the last option to fix such issues is to upgrade your QuickBooks to the latest version to ensure its compatibility with the latest Windows 10 Updates. Because the latest version of the application would definitely work flawlessly with Windows 10 even after allowing it to install all the updates automatically.
Troubleshooting such scenario could be easy to try with all these above-mentioned tips. But sometimes the problem is actually critical, which doesn’t get easily administered.