This article covers how to perform a clean installation of QuickBooks POS step by step. Some of the important instructions are mentioned below. We can ensure that this practice is done precisely and all the precautionary measures need to be taken accordingly.
You must follow steps before we perform a clean install of QuickBooks POS:
- Create a backup of your data file to the pre-defined or custom location.
- QuickBooks Point Of sale Setup file or installation CD is required.
- Please ensure that you have your software License and Product numbers.
- You should be logged in as Windows Administrator before performing the installation.
QuickBooks POS clean install or reinstallation is required when it is not performing well due to some issues where repairing does not work or it is inoperable.
Steps for a clean installation of QuickBooks Desktop POS:
- Save information you have open and then exit the program.
- First and foremost, we have to take the backup of company file (if the file can be opened)
Note: If the software is not responding then we may have to find the specific location where you have saved it.
Also Read: FreshBooks vs QuickBooks: A Comparison
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
In case the file is not found then an expert can trace it down:
- Remove QB POS with standard procedures.
- After the uninstall process is completed we have to rename all the specific Intuit and related folders.
- Restart the computer in order to apply the changes we made.
- You can reinstall QuickBooks POS now.
- You need to Download the application Online or use a Disk
- With the help of correct license and product numbers, the installation can be finished successfully
You may face some obstacles while performing the installation steps due to incompatible software (in case of moving to upgraded versions) or any conflicting third-party programs. We need to keep in mind that system requirements are met, for example, Net Framework. Sometimes we face permission issues with security programs as well and they need to be re-configured.
Our QuickBooks Point of Sale Technical Support team can help you with these certain scenarios and answer all your program related queries. Dial our QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number and speak to QuickBooks ProAdvisors team
Thank you for visiting our site. We are always ready to help you with any of your queries related to QuickBooks. We feel glad helping you, and you are always welcome over here on this platform. Further, if you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community. Still, if you do not find an answer for your specific question within the community, in that case, you can also post your question in the community to get the requisite answer from the contributing members.