Salesforce Integration with QuickBooks offers a crystal-clear picture of how your business is running and what measures can be taken to operate it more efficiently. CRM and accounting software function equally to split details between sales and accounting which includes client information, sales order, costs and invoicing. QuickBooks integration with Salesforce can reduce data duplication, boost productivity and enhance drives for better foreseeing. With the Salesforce and QuickBooks integration, sales executives will get better clarity of client data without accessing QuickBooks.
Points to Consider Before QuickBooks Integration With Salesforce
- Why do you want to integrate QuickBooks and Salesforce? Will it be a one-way or two-way integration?
- Do you want the system to get real-time updates or you want it to update on particular intervals?
- Salesforce has 4 editions- com Enterprise Edition, Unlimited Edition, Professional edition, and Group edition. The first two edition offers integration of API’s. The third one is valid if the product is certified to work with QuickBooks. The last edition usually doesn’t work well when it comes to different integration techniques.
- Update your QuickBooks when the transaction takes place.
- What type of trigger do you need to transfer the record from one system to another?
How Can You Perform QuickBooks Integration With Salesforce?
The only way to integrate QuickBooks with Salesforce is through third-party applications. There are various apps with the help of which you can perform this integration, but some of the recommended apps are listed below with their features and pricing:
Salesforce for QuickBooks – Intuit
- The Group version will merge QB client list with Salesforce Accounts. You will get an easy view of client lists such as open balance, sales history, credit limit, and existing estimates, sales orders, and invoices in Salesforce. It simplifies the workflow between both the software.
- Costing– You will get a 14-day free trial. For the first 3 months, it will cost $18 per month per organization. Later, you will have to pay $25 every month.
- The Professional edition provides a 30-day free trial. For the first three months, it is $60 every month per organization. After that, it will be $65 every month.
Also Read: How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 6010?
Salesforce and QuickBooks work area Integration – DBSync’s
- DBSync’s Salesforce and QuickBooks Desktop Integration is very simple as it will merge Accounts, Opportunities, and Products through QuickBooks Desktop.
- This synchronization will help to streamline the process of Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay forms saving your time and money.
- The most significant advantage of this integration includes merging of Automate invoices, sales order, payments, installments, inventory management, and more procedures. You will get rid of manual and duplicate data entries.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Salesforce and QuickBooks Integration – Work at
- Although, this category of integration is done by specialists. It can easily sync new QuickBooks items available on Salesforce, automatically generate QB receipt/invoices, merges update QuickBooks updated list with Salesforce items and much more.
- Costing– It costs $99 for Salesforce Professional and $499 per month for people having Salesforce Enterprise.
Salesforce with QuickBooks Online – Breadwinner
- Such type of integration will revamp cash flow with an increase in payment. Moreover, it also minimizes the chances of duplication in data. Breadwinner streamlines your process of sales and billing.
- Thus, ensure that the clients are receiving the invoices on time without any delay and free of replication.
- Breadwinner eliminates all departmental obstructions, allowing safe and secure sharing of accounts receivable data.
- With this integration, you will be able to create reports and dashboards on your QB Online. The executives can gain insights and affix automated notification/alert mechanism to improvise the data.
- Save your time and efforts as you only have to enter the customer data for once and let Breadwinner sync all data.
We have tried to cover all the aspects of “QuickBooks integration with Salesforce”. For further information, feel free to contact us at QuickBooks ProAdvisor Support Number.