Quicken error code 101 or 103 occurs when you try to install or download the software from a CD. This error may also arise at the time of downloading transactions from the bank using a one-advance update service. There could be multiple causes of this error so let’s first discover them and then reach the solutions.
Causes of Quicken Error Code 101 or 103
These are the plausible causes of error code 101 or 103, which creates a problem for its users:
- Probably the error was occurred when you try to sign in Quicken via using an old password.
- Maybe the error was caused when the Quicken password in keychain access is not updated.
Methods to Fix Quicken Error Code 101 or 103
Here you will get to know the steps to troubleshoot Quicken error code 101 or 103:
Method 1: Deactivate All the Accounts Having These Error Codes
- First, you need to open the Quicken application on your system.
- Now, you have to go to the accounts section and then click on the hide and show accounts option.
- Thereafter, you need to mark uncheck on the accounts.
- Next, you need to click on the settings button.
- You need to go to at your financial institution section and then click on troubleshooting.
- Click on deactivate downloads.
- Select save.
- You need to follow the same process for every account that is affected by these error codes.
- Finally, once the deactivation process gets completed, you need to close Quicken.
Also Read: How to Fix Quicken Error OL-297-A?
Method 2: Delete the password of Keychain Access
- Initially, you need to open a finder and then go to applications and utilities. With this, go to the keychain access app.
- Next, you have to set up the keychain to log in.
- Now, you need to search for the Quicken cloud or the bank’s server that has the issue and make sure that you remove all the entries.
- Lastly, you have to close the keychain access app and then open the Quicken software to check whether the problem is fixed.
Method 3: Update the Bank List
- Initially, you need to open Quicken.
- Now, you have to go to accounts and then new. With this, you need to click on similar type of accounts that are confronting on a similar issues in Quicken.
- Click on the question mark icon i.e. my bank is not listed.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the show list.
- Click on the show list button.
- You can add the name of the bank’s server.
- Next, you need to type your login credentials and then click on continue.
- Finally, you will see the details of your bank on your PC.
Hopefully, you have got an idea of why Quicken error code 101 or 103 occurs. Besides, possible causes of the error are mentioned in the blog. The different methods are given to get rid of the issue promptly.
If you are still confronting Quicken error code 101 or 103, then dial the Quicken Support Phone Number +1-888-899-5690. (Toll- Free).
Frequently Asked Questions