Are you receiving Quicken Error OL-294-A on your computer system? Then, this error code means that it is appearing due to not receiving the correct information from the bank’s server. The specific error may also occur in case you have not updated your Quicken software. Hence, you need to fix the issue as the earliest by identifying the root causes of the error.
So, let’s move ahead to know the causes and then reach to the solution to troubleshoot software’s error.
Causes of Quicken Error OL 294-A
There might be several causes of the occurrence OL-294-A Quicken error. Here you will come to know the additional causes of the same:
- A temporary server issue could be the possible reason.
- There is a possibility that you are using incorrect log in credentials.
- You may come across the error in case you haven’t updated the Quicken software.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Error OL-294-A Quicken
These solutions will help you to fix Quicken error OL-294-A. You can follow different solutions to get rid of the error:
Solution1- Verify your Account Services in Quicken
You need to check that your account settings in the software are matching the services provided by your bank.
Follow these steps to check your account services:
- Firstly, you need to click on the tool menu and then account list.
- Next, click on the edit button and verify your account details.
- Now, verify that the account settings in Quicken. It should match the services provided by your bank. You need to make the changes if necessary.
- If you have made any modifications, then connect to your bank.
Also Read: How to Resolve Quicken Error OL-221-B?
Solution 2- Verify your Password
You have to follow these steps to update your password in Quicken software:
- First, click on the Tools menu and then on the one step update.
- Now, you have to uncheck all options except the bank that is reporting the error.
- Next, you need to click on the key icon.
- You have to add your password.
- Finally, click on the update now option.
Solution 3- Refresh Online Account Information
Updating your Quicken account information will help you to troubleshoot the Quicken error. Follow these instructions to refresh the online account information:
- Initially, go to the account register and click on the actions gear icon.
- Now, click on the update now option.
- You have to follow the on-screen steps.
- In the end, you have to repeat the aforementioned steps for each financial institution facing this error.
The solutions given in the blog for troubleshooting Quicken error OL-294-A are easy. It’s easy to fix the software’s error once you know its causes. The blog has given you a deep understanding of the error’s occurrence. Most importantly, the blog has covered solutions ranging from verifying your account services, verifying the password, and refreshing online account information.
If you are still not able to fix Quicken Error OL-294-A, then dial Toll- Free Quicken Support Phone Number.