Entering data on a regular basis consumes a lot of time and there are times when you forget to make entries. To avoid such instances, QuickBooks Memorized Transaction features have been introduced. It is very convenient and easy-to-use; with this, you can set a reminder for a due transaction.
In this blog, you will learn how to create, edit and update Memorized Transaction in QuickBooks. Furthermore, we will also discuss how to add or edit a transaction in a Memorized Transaction Group.
Features of QuickBooks Memorized Transaction
- Saves time
- Reduces mistakes
- Increases bookkeeping accuracy.
For some transactions you can memorize:
- Customer invoices
- Vendor bills
- Purchase orders
- Sales Order
- Credit Card Charges
- Journal Entries
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Steps to Create a QuickBooks Memorized Transaction
- Firstly, Enter the transaction.
- Choose Memorize from the Edit menu.
- Enter the name of the memorized transaction.
Add to My Reminder List:
- Add the memorized transaction to the reminder list.
- Fill in how often you want the reminder.
- Fill the next transaction date for the due transaction.
Don’t Remind Me:
- Choose Do not Remind Meif you don’t want the transaction to be memorized.
Automatic Transaction Entry:
With this option, the transaction will be automatically entered when it is due, QuickBooks automatically enter the details
- Fill in how often you want the transaction entry.
- Enter Next Date for the due transaction.
How to Update Memorized Transaction in QuickBooks?
- First of all, go to the list-menu and select Memorized Transactions list.
- Double-click on your preferable memorized transaction.
- You can also make changes to the transactions if you wish to.
- Now click on Close and Save option.
- Select next to enter the memorized transaction.
How to Create a Memorized Transaction Group?
- Firstly, go to the list menu and select Memorized Transactions list.
- Now choose New Group from the pop-up menu.
- Fill the group name and select action and date options.
- Click on Ok.
Steps to Add a Transaction to a Memorized Transaction Group
- Open the transaction you wish to memorize.
- Now select Memorize.
- Select Add to Group and enter a group name.
- Click on Ok to save it.
How to Edit or Delete Memorized Transactions in QuickBooks?
- The first step is you go to QuickBooks memorized list.
- Click on Edit button.
- Edit the original memorized transaction and click on memorize button.
If you face any problem while using QuickBooks Memorized Transaction, talk to our experts and get the best solutions. Our ProAdvisor is available 24/7 to resolve all your queries. Just give a call at QuickBooks Support Number.