Sage is one of the reliable software that makes your bookkeeping easier and hassle-free. In addition to this, Sage comes up with the latest version that consists of advanced features and the latest enhancements. However, being software, Sage users may come across various error codes while working on it. Today, we will be discussing one of the installation errors i.e. Sage error 1935 that mainly occurs during the installation of Sage 50 software. This blog describes the solutions for resolving the error 1935 when installing Sage 50, as well as the reasons behind its occurrence.
What Leads to Error 1935 When Installing Sage 50?
Sage 50 error 1935 can be occurred due to multiple reasons. And, it is crucial to know about the root causes before trying to troubleshoot them. Let’s check out the following list of all the causes behind error 1935 Sage.
- Due to the antivirus Program, Sage error 1935 may pop up.
- Backend applications may hinder business activities and shows an error. Specifically, while installing the Sage application.
- Due to the .Net Framework Issues.
- Sometimes, the error might get occurred because of earlier updates of Sage so it is highly recommended to check them
- Because of the incomplete or damaged files, you may experience Error 1935 when installing Sage 50.
Also Read: How to Resolve Sage Data Service Error?
Troubleshooting Solutions to Deal With Error 1935 When Installing Sage 50
If you know the root cause behind the error occurrence, it becomes easy to tackle it. We hope that you have got familiar with the above-listed root causes. Now, it’s time to resolve the Error 1935 when installing Sage 50 by applying the following solutions.
Solution 1: Check for Windows Updates
- Firstly, choose Windows Start and go to the Control Panel.
- After that, select Windows Updates, then click on Change Settings.
- Now, click on Never check for updates and press OK.
- Choose the Windows Start option and choose Control Panel.
- Next, click on the Administrative Tools, select Services.
- Meanwhile, verify for Windows updates and choose the service.
- Choose Stop and install the Sage 50 application.
- Once you are done with the installation, install all the due Windows updates.
Solution 2: Check the .NET Framework Version
If you are still facing the Error 1935 when installing Sage 50 even after updating the Windows, this indicates that the issue is in the .NET Framework. For resolving this issue, you have to verify the below-mentioned points.
- If you are working on Windows XP, the .NET Framework should be 4.0 or above.
- And, if you are using Windows Vista, 10, 8.1, 8, or 7, then the .NET Framework should be 4.5 and above.
Solution 3: Remove all the Background Applications
- Initially, go to Control Panel and then select Program and Features.
- After that, look for the third-party software that is hindering the installation procedure.
- Now, click on the Uninstall option and delete the temporary files.
- Click on the Start menu and press the Windows + R keys.
- Next, write %temp% and select OK.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all the files.
- Finally, right-tap on the selected files to choose Delete.
Expectantly, one of the aforementioned solutions has surely fixed the Error 1935 when installing Sage 50. If in case, you are still experiencing the same error code frequently on the screen, immediately Contact Us to find out instant ways to resolve it. Our team consists of experienced and certified experts who ensure you fix each issue related to Sage software. Without a doubt, call us right away to get efficient solutions and valuable advice and at minimal expenses.