Intuit Payment Network: Learning Guide
Intuit Payment Network (IPN) is an ideal product for small businesses and individuals. The main function of this feature is to send and receive payments via internet. It is affordable, user-friendly and will help you save a lot of time.
IPN facilitates payments through credit card or electronic check (ACH). It has a simplified interface and integrates easily with QuickBooks. Some of the new dimension s have been introduced which are listed below:
- Credit Card Acceptance
- Guest Payments
- Branding of the Payment Request page
- Better Reconciliation (using QB 2012) without using Sync Manager
- Recurring payments
Different ways to do electronic payments with QuickBooks
- Bill & Pay
- Nelix TransaX
- Intuit GoPayment
- Intuit payment network
Features of Intuit Payment Network
- IPN is fast and user-friendly.
- It has an easy-to-use and convenient interface.
- Provides the best rates.
Components of Fee Structure
Per Transaction Fee: Every time you make a transaction, there will be a fixed fee added for each transaction.
Discount Rate: This has different functions. Gives transaction’s percentage, and then become a considerable cost. Possibly you’ll find a variation in your discount rate based on the payment solution vendor.
- First of all, you need to create an account at Intuit Payment Network site to use payment preferences in QuickBooks.
- You will see a checkbox at the left corner after creating an invoice.
- Whenever your print or email the invoice, a link will be attached to it.
- An email message will also be present in the payment information.
Branding of the Payment Request Page: Branding is the recent feature added to the payment page. The moment you click on the payment link, your company will be displayed on the top.
Pros and Cons of Intuit Payment Network
According to recent surveys, researchers have found out several negative and positive aspects of the Intuit Payment Network.
- Mobile payments get automatically uploaded on QuickBooks
- Fast and user-friendly
- Best processing rates and fees
- Easy to set up and learn
- Suitable for payroll.
- Takes a long time for deposit
- No budgeting functions
- Issues while opening reoccurring payments
- The page takes time to load.
- Takes time to enter payment processing information
In this blog, we have tried to cover all the aspects of the Intuit Payment Network. If you face any issues while using the tool, reach our experts anytime. You call us at our toll-free QuickBooks Tech Help Desk Number and get instant assistance.