How to Resolve QuickBooks Error PS107?
QuickBooks Error PS107 happens when QuickBooks says an Internal file has become unreadable and reflects an error message PS107 on your computer screen. The error happens while downloading Payroll Updates.
In this blog, we will analyze the causes that lead to QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107 and then will move on to the solutions.
Causes of QuickBooks Error PS107
- Server down the issue.
- The old form of Finance programming bolsters the early forms of finance as they produce the new one.
- A malware or virus infection inflicting the system.
- A damaged file in the QuickBooks App.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error PS107
- First, go to Task Manager and Press on the Processes tab.
- Now highlight all applications starting with QuickBooks.
- Now press the End Task/End Process.
- Go to the Help menu and select ‘Update “.
- Press Options and press the ‘Mark All button’.
- Click ‘Update Now’.
- Now Click ‘Reset Update’ and press on the ‘Get Updates ’.
- Close QB Desktop, when you see ‘Update complete message.’
- Insert the Payroll Update CD and Open ‘Get Payroll Updates’ window.
- For Pro and Premier- Click on ‘Employees’ & press on ‘Get Payroll Updates’.
- In the Install Payroll Update window, if you are asked to search for ‘update.dat’ or ‘update3.dat file’ then respond to the prompts.
- Click on ‘Browse’.
- Select the CD drive from the Look in drop-down arrow.
- Now in the Payroll Update Disk- Choose ‘update.dat’ or ‘update3.dat’ and press the option Open.
- Press OK
The error should be resolved by now. However, if the error still exists, then perform a QuickBooks Clean Install.
- First Open the ‘Run’ Command on the keyboard and press CTRL+R.
- Now type msconfig & Click OK.
- In the General tab, choose ‘Selective startup, Load system services, & load startup items.’
- Now Click ‘The services’.
- Select ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ and press on ‘Disable ’.
- Click to erase ‘ Hide Microsoft services’.
- Now select the services and ensure that ‘Windows Installer’ checkbox is marked.
- Now select and click OK, if it is not there then go to the system configuration window.
- Press ‘Restart your computer.’
- Now Perform a Clean Install once the computer has restarted.
- You can switch to Single User Mode by pressing ‘’
- Click ‘Switch to Single User ’.
- From the QB File menu, choose ‘ Backup Company ’ and press ‘Create Local ’.
- Click on Local backup when you have the Backup option window and choose the location for a backup.
- Next press OK.
- Check for the options on this page and choose the one you like.
- Choose the option appropriate for you here, and once you are done press OK.
- Now in the Create Backup window, click Next.
- You can also schedule future backups and select to save your backup now.
Thank you for reading this article. Hopefully, QuickBooks Error PS107 is no longer bothering you and is fully resolved. However, if you face difficulty in performing any of the given steps you can directly call at QuickBooks Error Support Number.