How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15107?
QuickBooks payroll update is launched, users are downloading and installing it successfully but sometimes an Error message with QuickBooks Error Code 15107 is creating problems for users those who are using the latest update of QuickBooks Payroll 2017. We are here to provide you the best solution to relieve you from the bug by eliminating it with some effective methods.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 15107
There are several causes because of which QuickBooks Error 15107 appears. Such as –
- Damaged Windows or corrupted registry
- Recent QuickBooks update closed forcefully
- Damaged QuickBooks update.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 15107
There are some ways through which you can solve error 15107 by sitting at home-
- Restart your Computer System
Restart your computer system. Sometimes due to just a temporary process, this kind of errors keeps popping up on a windows screen. Don’t worry if this solution doesn’t work keep then go for the next solution.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Won’t Export to Excel Issue? [xyz-ihs snippet=”consult-button”]
- Run the reboot.bat File
- Click on Start or press the Windows key on your keyboard
- Type reboot.bat in the search field and then press the Enter button on the keyboard.
- A black window will appear there on your computer screen which is mentioned as the DOS window or Command window.
- There, A number of different file names will run on your screen, do not manually or strictly close this window.
- Wait for the reboot.bat utility once to close it after it the task it’s performing done.
- Now try accessing QuickBooks once again.
- If you have more than 1 or 2 installations of QuickBooks on your desktop, then unexpectedly you will also get multiple copies of the reboot.bat file. In this point, select and operate the reboot.bat file which is connected with QuickBooks in which you are facing the error.
If you are still facing the error with no changes then don’t panic, go ahead to look at the next solution.
- Exit from your QuickBooks.
- Now come at this location- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks < version> \Components.
- Search the folder by the name DownloadQBxx where xx is your version number of QuickBooks. E.g. DownloadQB17
- Discard the old name by changing it to the folder name as DownloadQBxx.OLD.
- Go to QuickBooks and open it again.
- Follow this by going on- Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop > Update Now.
- Click on the option giving i.e. reset the updates checkbox to roll back the update.
- Now you can simply download the latest update again by clicking on the Get Updates button.
- Wait till the download gets completed and when it is complete, close and reopen QuickBooks.
- Install the given update by clicking on the install now.
If still, you are getting issues while installing, you can check other solutions given below.
- You should Troubleshoot Your Internet Explorer Settings, Internet Security settings, and Firewall settings.
- Do QuickBooks clean installation.
These 5 solutions would definitely work to remove QB Error 15107 occurring while installing QuickBooks update. For any tech assistance – dial QuickBooks Payroll Error Support Number (toll-free).
Further, if you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community.