While using QuickBooks, there is a chance that you will encounter a few errors. QuickBooks Error 30159 is one of them. QuickBooks functioning is paramount in the accounting world, so it is important that it functions as smoothly as possible. It is reasonable to worry if you come across this error but you do not have to.
This blog post will give a thorough understanding of QuickBooks Error 6176 and the steps to be taken in order to correct it as part of the QuickBooks Online Support.
What is the Cause of QuickBooks Error 30159?
As a part of this error, you might find “QuickBooks Error 30159″ appearing and crashing the active program window. Your Windows might run sluggishly and responds slowly input. You might also find your computer periodically freezing for a few seconds at a time.
It can be due to an incomplete QuickBooks installation, a corrupt virus, a deletion of a program, or due to windows system files damage. It is important to resolve this error as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure the smooth functioning of QuickBooks on your computer.
You May Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15215?
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159?
- Start your computer.
- Log In as an administrator.
- Go to the Start button.
- Select All Programs.
- Click System Restore.
- In the next window, select Restore my computer.
- Click Next.
- Select the most recent system.
- Click Next.
- Press the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer.
- Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool.
- Click Scan.
- Click on the Fix Errors button after the scan is completed.
- Restart your computer once again.
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
If none of these steps work, you can also try reinstalling QuickBooks on your computer.
- Press Windows+R to open Run.
- Click the Control Panel.
- Select OK.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Select QuickBooks in the list of programs.
- Choose Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the steps given by the prompts to complete the process.
- Download the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Open QuickBooks Clean Install.
- Choose I Accept on the license agreement.
- Select your version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click Continue.
- When you see the message “QuickBooks is now ready for a clean install, please install to the default directory”, Click OK.
These are some of the steps you can take to resolve QuickBooks Error 30159.
QuickBooks Error 30159 is too difficult to resolve manually, there is no need to panic – immediately dial QuickBooks Error Support Number. There are certified and experienced professionals to guide you through any issues and problems regarding QuickBooks Error 30159. You can contact them at any time and any day of the week to receive the guidance you need.