What to keep in mind while starting up with QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online is one of the most popular cloud-based accounting services models that has gained a widespread recognition & support from business owners worldwide, as it has cemented its place as a leader in the Bookkeeping Services domain. The said cloud platform provides one a huge added benefit. It allows a user to access his financial books or the related data from anywhere in the world. This has been made possible by Intuit only because of its cloud-based service delivery.
What To Keep In Mind Starting Out With QuickBooks Online
1) Select the Plan Keeping In Mind Your Business Type:
QuickBooks Online allows you options with business & industry types while you go about subscribing to a plan on their website. You should carefully choose the subscription plan that best suits your business size & type. For instance, they have plans segmented in a manner. It offer you the maximum benefit with minimum investments in subscription fees. Make apt choices while selecting a subscription plan because it’s termed as critical in the Bookkeeping services domain, how wisely you make these choices as a business owner.
2) Compare The Desktop & Online Version On QuickBooks Official Site Carefully:
There are certain features that you get only with Quickbooks Online version that are not available with their Desktop Version. Now, you need to contemplate carefully about whether you need those added features or not. You need to check as per your business requirements & specific needs that whether those added features are actually required, or you can also do without them. While purchasing for Bookkeeping Services, your decision about choosing a product or a service could make a big difference to the stats related to your overall investments in a month & the achieved ROI on it, specifically, if you happen to be a small business owner or a Startup.
Also Read: What is QuickBooks?
3) Some of the added features that you only get with the Online or The cloud Version are provided below:
- Schedule & send invoices automatically.
- Work on your financial business books from anywhere, and at any time. Using any kind of a popular IT gadget of any type, i.e. MAC, tablet, Smartphone, PC, etc.
- Instant access to any data or file that is there on your QuickBooks Online accounting tool.
- Make use of more than 300 cloud-based apps.
4) Other Major Benefits of Leveraging QuickBooks Online:
- Free Comprehensive information on how to go about creating an Account & Importing Data.
- Explanatory Video Assistance on how to accomplish daily & essential tasks with QuickBooks Online.
- QuickBooks Customer Support team do provide with helpful answers to those who switch from its desktop version to online version.
- One gets free weekly training via webinars where experts help resolve your queries live over the online session.
Quickbooks Online, however, provides you with much more control & access as compared to it is Desktop Version, but then, it depends on what your exact business requirements are. Additionally, if you are a mall firm that is based only in one location and you don’t have your employee teams or departments spread in different geographical locations across the world, then QuickBooks desktop version is more than enough to tackle all your business accounting & bookkeeping requirements.
But, if it’s not the case, then do switch to the online version. Besides, it’s also noteworthy that the top bookkeeping services providers globally. It is making the major share of their revenues by extending their accounting help to SMEs over QuickBooks Cloud or the Online version.
If you are looking for Tech Assistance, Dial our QuickBooks Online Help Desk Number available toll-free, and speak to a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
If you ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community. Still, if you do not find an answer for your specific question within the community. In that case, you can also post your question in the community.