QuickBooks is an efficient accounting tool and has gained a lot of appreciation and popularity amongst the small and medium-sized businesses because of its innovative design, top technology, and user-friendly qualities. The features in QuickBooks are well equipped to promote business growth, organize and well manage business transactions on a day to day basis.
You send emails to your clients on a daily basis. These might be for marketing, sending invoices, seeking information, etc. “Direct Printing from the software itself” feature in QuickBooks Online allows quick and smooth transaction of emails. You don’t need to download the file and print it after that instead you can access it anywhere & anytime and process direct email to your customers, debtors, and clients.
However, sometimes there might arise issue in sending emails from QuickBooks. It is essential to know the right reason for this problem. There can be many issues related to various components of the email sending process. Let’s see what these issues can be and how to resolve them.
Error: QuickBooks is not able to process email to Outlook
Reasons for QuickBooks Desktop Email Issues:
- Email preference set up incorrectly
- Damaged or incorrect MAPI32.dll file.
- QuickBooks running as an administrator
- Improper or incorrect QB installation.
- Improper or incorrect Outlook installation.
- When emailing by QuickBooks, Outlook is running in the background.
Also Read: How to Assess Finance Charges in QuickBooks Desktop?
GET INSTANT RESOLUTION
Get our expert Quickbooks ProAdvisor on call to resolve your query in no-time.
Steps to Fix Email Issues in QuickBooks Desktop
Step 1: Ensure that QuickBooks is not running as Administrator:
- Right Click QuickBooks icon
- Choose Properties
- Select the Compatibility Tab
- Deselect – “Run this program as Administrator” option
- Select OK and Restart QuickBooks
Step 2: Check and Fix Email Preferences in QuickBooks
- Navigate to Edit >> Preferences >> Send Forms >> My Preferences
- Choose “Send e-mail using the option” as per choice & Click OK.
- Close QuickBooks & Restart Windows
- Try to send an Email again
Step 3: Correct Email Preferences in Internet Explorer
- Close QuickBooks and Navigate to Internet Options
- Go to Programs tab
- Choose the Correct Email Program as default
- Click Apply & OK
- Open QuickBooks and Send the email again
Thanks for reading this article. Hopefully, you were able to solve Email related issues that might come up in QuickBooks. If you are still stuck or could not correct your problem, Call QuickBooks Desktop Customer Support Number.