QuickBooks for Mac 2019 is an excellent product to help organizations manage their financial tasks such as paying bills, generating invoices, making standard reports, expense tracking, the contributions & payments. It is ideal for organizations with note more than ten employees.
With one purchase you get a “One User License” for QuickBooks Mac 2019. While over the network it enables up to five users to work on QB company file at the same time. The user should have the user license and separate installation of the edition & version of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Mac 2019 has several Benefits for Organizations
QuickBooks Mac 2019 is a fine-product offering several benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- Generate a “Chart of Accounts” to categorize expenses. It will become easy to file “Form 990”.
- Manufacturer reports reflecting money contributed & spent up-till now by the donor or by a “Grant.”
- Set and plan budgets based on fundraising and expense report. You can also compare the “Actual Income” and the “Expenses” to the budgeted amounts.
- Manage and organize the tax, vendor, employees, donor, & other general information.
- Create Bank/credit reconcile discrepancy report- You can produce the Bank/credit reconcile discrepancy report to recognize what changes have been made to transactions since the last reconciliation was made.
- The Email Tracker- The option of an Email Tracker in both customer & vendor center ensures to track “email dates” when they were sent to vendors or customers.
- The ‘iCloud Document Sharing – You can share your QuickBooks Mac file with the help of iCloud sync feature.
Note: The feature is not meant for multiple users to work on the same company file by syncing the copies simultaneously while there are other users still in the file.
- Password required- If the file contains any sensitive information such as the social security number, tax identification, bank account details, etc. there will be a password.
You May Also Read: Moving From QuickBooks for Mac to Desktop Version
The Prominent Qualities
- File attachments- It lets you attach & store the receipts, estimates & other documents to the invoices and the customer files.
- Batched Invoicing- Invoice multiple customers at one go to create a full set of invoices for customers with the same charges.
- Data import- Easily import data from Excel, Quicken & any other installations of QB 2019.
- The software integration- Store and keep company, vendor & customer info in the Mac OS or an Outlook address book. You can access these while printing the envelopes/letters.
Operating System Requirements
The version needs at least the “Mac OS X v10.12 (Sierra) to function. Others that are supported are Mac OS X v 10.13 (high sierra) & the Mac OS X v10.14 (Mojave). You require an Intel Core Duo(or higher v) processor and a minimum of 2 GB RAM available for the app. It is ideal to have 4GB RAM and at least 250 MB of the available disk space. Use a 100% Macintosh-compatible printer for printing of docs such as invoices checks etc. To print the checks, you need “QB -for- Mac-formatted.”
That is all for this article on QuickBooks Mac 2019. It is a new advanced version with many things to offer QuickBooks Mac users. If you have any query/doubts on any of the above points or requirements, it is advised to speak to an expert at QuickBooks MAC Support Number.
QuickBooks is leading accounting software and is providing all-around services without failing. You ever feel the need of taking advice from your fellow business owners that happened to be our existing subscribers, you can visit our thriving QuickBooks Community.