Sage Report Designer is used by multiple business owners to create new report layouts, letters, and labels. Additionally, you have an option to edit the existing account as the Sage Report Designer can be accessed at any time. However, you may come across error codes while using Sage Designer Report such as ‘Sage Report Designer Error.’ Such technical errors may hinder you from working on the Sage 50 accounting software.
To continue working on Sage, you first need to resolve the Sage 50 report designer automation error. For this, you can either do it manually by following the solutions written below or get connected with our team.
What May Lead to Sage Report Designer Error?
You may face difficulty in creating a report while printing or previewing a report. To know more reasons, check out the following list.
- Because of the high-resolution file size and images.
- When you have set save printer settings to false.
- If you are not using the default printer as your printer driver, this may also lead to an issue.
What are the Solutions to Fix Sage Report Designer Error?
Given below are the probable solutions that can assist you in troubleshooting the Sage 50 report designer automation. In case, you are facing issues while dealing with the same, get connected with us.
Solution 1: Check the File Size and Image Resolution
The main cause behind the occurrence of Sage designer report system error is ‘the report or layout consists of an image with a large resolution.’ So it is recommended to remove the image and access the layout again. If you are successfully launched it, replace the image with one that has a smaller file size or lower resolution.
Solution 2: Setting Save Printer Settings to False
- First of all, launch the document in Sage Report Designer.
- Now, choose Properties from the Report Explorer pane.
- After that, set Save Printer Settings to False.
- Finally, go to the File and select Save.
Solution 3: Refresh the Default Printer Driver
- Firstly, hold the Windows + R keys simultaneously.
- Now, enter control printers in the search box and note down the default printer name.
- After that, right-tap on the different printers to choose Set as the default printer.
- Launch Sage and check the document.
- Meanwhile, shut down the Sage software.
- Again, press the Windows + R keys altogether.
- Enter control printers and right-tap on the default printer.
- Choose the default printer as your printer.
- Finally, launch Sage.
Concluding the Blog!
The aforementioned post will surely assist you in troubleshooting the Sage report designer error. You can get the possible causes along with the relevant solutions in this post. However, if you are experiencing any issues while tackling the issue, contact us to get instant support. We are just a call away and are all set to provide you with immediate technical support. Our team members are enough experienced to fix all your issues without any delay.