You are installing QuickBooks on your Desktop, however, got interrupted because of some unexpected errors. QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool is meant to solve errors happening during QuickBooks Installation. The Install Diagnostic Tool diagnoses and fixes all errors occurring during Installation. Additionally, it can amend issues related to ‘.NET Framework, C++ and MSXML.’ QuickBooks Desktop uses some of the Microsoft core components. If one or more components stop functioning efficiently. The operating system displays errors.
They will reflect on the entire mechanism of install diagnostic tool QuickBooks to solve all the errors occurring during installation.
How does QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Work?
NOTE: You can start the ‘repair tool’ to enable QuickBooks Desktop Install diagnostic tool to identify and rectify the issues.
Download & Install QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Below given are the steps to download and install diagnostic tool.
- Here, click the download QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool and set-up file in the system.
- Save the setup file on the desktop.
- After the download, you will see the ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe’ on your screen.
- Now shut-down all other apps, that currently running simultaneously in the system.
- Double-click on ‘QBInstall_tool_v2.exe file’ & run the file in your system.
- Restart the system after the diagnose.
- Make sure that you have a good ‘Internet Connection’ for smooth
- Close all other apps working/running in the background.
- QuickBooks install diagnostic tool will automatically detect and fix the error. But often system reboot is required. designed to automatically detect and fix errors, however, in several scenarios, you might need to ‘Re-boot’.
Fix Installation Errors by using ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’
Now view and analyze the below-given points via QuickBooks diagnostic tool.
1. Check and diagnose the ‘Connection Tab.’
Use this tab to examine your system. Additionally, this tab will help you in setting up the ‘QuickBooks company data file.’
2. Check the Firewall Status
Install Diagnostic tool QB provides relevant info on the Firewall status. You can take the appropriate action as per the information.
3. It tests your Connectivity
Consequently, It helps in analyzing your workstation connectivity. Hence, the installation of the tool itself requires a smooth.
4. Do a Re-install in a Selective start-up mode.
Sometimes, third-party apps such as ‘anti-virus & anti-spyware’ programs. It may create a problem with QuickBooks Desktop Installation. So, to rectify it is important to carry out the installation in a selective mode. The mode will start the windows with few selected items running in your system.
Let’s look at the steps :
- Start the system in selective start-up mode.
Press Windows+r to open the ‘RUN’ command.
Now type ‘msconfig’ and click OK
Now in the General Tab- select ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’
So, choose ‘disable all’ option.
Now, unmark ‘Hide Microsoft services’ checkbox.
Now, checkmark the ‘list of services’ and select the ‘Windows Installer checkbox’. Ensure to mark this and press OK.
Therefore, Go to the system configuration and choose ‘Restart’.
To restore the computer to its ‘Normal Configuration.’
Press Windows+R to open the ‘RUN’ command.
Now type in ‘msconfig’ and press OK
Now in the ‘General tab,’ choose ‘Normal start-up’>> OK
Hence, Go to the system configuration screen and click ‘Restart.’
The blog has provided you the understanding of what is QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. Indeed, the tool will solve all the errors that occur during the installation of the software. It has given you the answer to when you need to use QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. The blog has also covered, how you need to install and download the diagnostic tool on your PC. Furthermore, you will also get the idea of how to fix installation errors with the help of the install diagnostic tool.
If you have still some issues while using QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, then feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number.